Novack and Macey LLP litigators understand the financial services industry and the laws that impact financial institutions.
We aggressively represent financial services clients throughout the United States in federal and state court matters.
From commercial banks to hedge funds, private equity firms, investment bankers and insurance companies, clients count on our creative approach to their most significant matters.
Clients regularly call on us for disputes involving:
- Bank fraud
- Creditors' rights and bankruptcy-related litigation
- Breach of contract
- Commercial mortgage foreclosures
- Commercial paper issues
- Consumer fraud
- Debt collection and credit reporting practices
- Disclosure violations
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Guarantees and other security instruments
- Lender liability
- Lien priorities
- Loan origination and servicing
- Securitization of unique products, including life insurance settlements
- Truth in Lending Act