Marie V. Lim concentrates her practice in electronic discovery issues.
She has significant experience in all matters relating to electronically stored information. She is also experienced in managing large document reviews and productions. Marie began working with Novack and Macey in 2006, on a contract basis, and she formally joined the firm in 2009 as their E-Discovery Attorney. Marie is a member of the International Legal Technology Association.
- Loyola University of Chicago ( B.A. 1995)
- The John Marshall Law School (J.D. 2001)
- E-Discovery Attorney Marie Lim Named to Seventh Circuit Electronic Discovery Pilot Program Committee
- E-Discovery Attorney Chairs Program on Electronically Stored Information
- Marie V. Lim Represents Novack and Macey LLP at E-Discovery Colloquium
- Novack and Macey’s E-Discovery Attorney Marie Lim Follows Trends in Emerging Practice Area