Novack and Macey is committed to creating and fostering an environment which contributes to the development and success of its women attorneys. The firm is committed to providing resources to assist our women lawyers develop and expand client relationships and connect with one another to share opportunities for personal and professional advancement.
The Women’s Initiative Group is dedicated to:
- Provide mentoring and education for the development of women attorneys in their careers to excel in the legal profession.
- Provide training and opportunities for women attorneys to create and develop successful business relationships with clients and potential clients and share business networking opportunities with each other.
- Recruit and retain female attorneys.
- Recognize, promote and publicize professional advancement and achievements of women attorneys within the firm and the legal community.
- Provide meaningful opportunities for interaction among women attorneys at the firm.